The Republicans are bought into the craziness at a very deep level. They will not get better. They will explode or fizzle out, but they will not get “well.” These sick puppies prefer revolution and the overthrow of the United States government to honest political dialog and debate. We really need to put these crazies into the booby hatch.
REMEMBER? Palin Reloads; Aims For Giffords
Sarah Palin drew sharp criticism for featuring a map on her web page riddled with crosshairs targeting Democrats in vulnerable congressional districts. Tucson’s Gabrielle Giffords is among the 20 Democratic incumbents whom Palin intends to use for target practice.
[Don’t forget to click the images for more info and ideas].
Sarah is Just the Tip of the Crazy Iceberg.
The political instrument of moneyed elites, and a retrograde societal force, the GOP today is more negative than ever. Its agenda, if fully implemented, would prove catastrophic. Here’s what an unfettered Republican Party would do “for” America:
1) Greatly reduce or entirely eliminate taxes on the rich, forcing working families to make up revenue shortfalls.
2) Bust labor unions, and prevent collective bargaining for wages and benefits.
3) Stubbornly deny the climate change while pumping more pollutants into the environment from dirty industries and practices.
4) Remove regulations on investment banks and credit card companies eroding consumer protections.
5) Continue to criticize and under fund public education, advocating private schooling instead, to dumb workers down.
6) Outlaw abortion, under a moral guise, impelling thousands of functioning females to perish because of sexist denials of their basic rights.
7) Continue to recite a Pledge of Allegiance whose last six words are “with liberty and justice for all,” while harrassing homosexual citizens.
8) Speak often and loftily of freedom, but engage in neo-McCarthyite witch hunts, Red-baiting name calling, and a host of Patriot Act sins against the U. S. Constitution in the name of “national security.”
9) Bully the world with US aggressions on foreign soil, kill countless thousands of innocents, waste billions of badly-needed dollars, and make us hated around the planet.
10) Generally drive down the income levels of America’s working-class majority, as a cost-saving corporate measure, dooming society to economic ruin!
11) Lie about affordable health care for all, creating a national security threat by fooling some Americans into thinking that public health care is a godless socialist attack on basic American freedoms.
12) Unleash de facto ethnic cleansing against 12 million immigrant men, women, and children, blaming them for hardships experienced due to capitalist excess.
13) Shamefully try to lend credence to their avarice and social irresponsibility by revising the Bible to obscure passages that place human need before abject greed as one conservative group is really trying to do!
14) Support intensely bigoted hatred that has crazed extremists dreaming of literally tearing Barack Obama to pieces and gassing all liberals.
15) Place the livelihoods and lives of over 300 million Americans in the hands of incompetent ideological “purists” such as Sarah Palin.
While there are certainly Democrats who’ve yet to show spine in furtherance of vital change, let’s be absolutely clear about the unmitigated disaster that would follow if Republicans, in their present ultra-rightist incarnation, ruled our country exactly as they wickedly wished.
Tags: friends don't let friends vote republican, GOP and Teaparty preach hate and violence, let the end times roll, Republican hate speech is bad for the country, republican violence, Republicans are crazy, Republicans want the end time to roll, sarah palin is crazy